The Ware County Board of Education recognizes that professional learning is an essential part of fulfilling our mission and serving the needs of teachers and students throughout Ware County. The Board believes that the purpose of a professional learning program is the provision of:
1) Opportunities for school personnel to improve and/or expand their knowledge and skills;
2) Opportunities for school staffs to study ways of improving schools and programs; and
3) Opportunities for the system to identify ways to improve instructional effectiveness.
Professional Learning is a key component in improving school and district performance by providing all staff with the knowledge and skills necessary to create and support high levels of student learning, through professional learning that is research-based and aligned with the learning goals of students. Professional learning for all Ware County staff shall be guided by the standards of Learning Forward (prior National Staff Development Council-NSDC) and the Georgia School Keys.
· ALL registration for In-System Professional Learning is handled online through the Capitol Impact system.
· You must register for a class in order to be granted PLUs.
· Questions?? Please contact your Site Professional Learning Coordinator J
Capitol Impact/Ware County Professional Learning Log-In
IMPORTANT!! Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Professional Learning Office
Capitol Impact is open only to current certified Ware County School employees.